I'm pretty happy with how he turned out. I don't know exactly how long it took, but it's 7:57pm as I type this and I didn't get home until 5:30pm. In the past 2.5 hours I painted this guy, did the dishes, did a little cleaning and took out the trash. Realistically, this probably took about 1.5 hours total.
I'm particularly happy with the Ressurection Orb and the cape on the back of the model. I took some photos with a retinue of Warriors to demonstrate that the color scheme really works well together. I think despite having much more ornamentation, the Lord really blends in with the Warriors.
I still need to do static grass on the bases, but I'm planning on waiting until I have more models done to do that part.