Search This Blog

Thursday, June 22, 2017

More Primaris Marines!

I was so happy with the test model that I decided to paint up a 5 man squad of Intercessors.  It took about four and a half hours of straight painting to get these guys done.  That's really not so bad.  It does mean that I have about 15-20 hours remaining to paint the rest of the set if I knuckle down.

Here they are with the Lieutenant from yesterday.  I was worried that they might be a little dark, but I'm digging the overall effect.  I made the bases pretty light to act as a contrast.  I think your base should always set off the model.


I think the pouches make for a pretty solid spot color.


I'll write out the full paint scheme in a day or two so that I don't forget.



No comments:

Post a Comment