- Protectorate Starfighter - Fenn Rau (35)
- Expertise, Concord Dawn Protector, Autothrusters
- Quadjumper #1 - Jakku Gunrunner (20)
- Ketsu Onyo, Pattern Analyzer, Spacetug Tractor Array
- Quadjumper #2 - Jakku Gunrunner (20)
- Intelligence Agent, Pattern Analyzer, Spacetug Tractor Array
- Z-95 Headhunter #1 - Binayre Pirate (12)
- Z-95 Headhunter #2 - Binayre Pirate (12)
The Quadjumpers are there mainly to apply tractor beam tokens and lower an opponent's agility. The Intelligence Agent lets me know where my target is going and Ketsu makes sure whatever tractor beam tokens I apply stick around. The Z-95s are amazing, with only 2 dice for attacking, but they're A LOT better when they're attacking something with no defense dice. That's a consistent 1-2 damage per attack at range 1.
Fenn is a trap. I realize that I'll probably lose him first. Hopefully, he takes someone out before he's gone.
I ended up playing two games against my buddy Vaughn. He's VERY new to the game, so I'm not sure it's a fair test, but I ended up winning both games versus the Finn in a Falcon/Poe list from the recent X-Wing 101 Rebel article on FFG's website. I'm looking forward to playing some more.